Stir, pour and freeze! Create a quick, chocolatey ice cream right at home. Then scoop your creamy creation into a Toasted Coconut cone and enjoy one of the most iconic pairings in dessert history!
What you need:
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 3-1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
What to do:
- Stir together the cocoa, white sugar and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Using a mixer, add the whole milk and whisk to combine until the cocoa and sugars are dissolved, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Turn Ice Cream Machine on and pour mixture into freezer bowl. Leave the mixture churning until thickened, about 25 to 35 minutes. The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture. If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place in freezer for about 2 hours.
- Scoop in toasted coconut c8one. Top with coconut flakes or nuts...