A fun alternative for eating the cherry and whipped cream on top! OR Add a flavorful twist to your plain whipped cream.
What you need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped cherries with juice
What to do:
- Put cream, vanilla, and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and beat until soft peaks begin to form.
- Once the whipped cream is formed, sprinkle in the chopped cherries with juice and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.